Equality plans in companies express once more the need to address equality in the workplace in order to protect the rights of women and men when developing labor relationships free of inequality and discrimination, where the inspiring principle of action is the guarantee of equal treatment and opportunities.
International, European, national and regional standards, laws, directives and agreements lay the foundations for the elimination of gender gaps in employment to be a constant in workplace and business settings.
RODICUT INDUSTRY S.A.U. fights against inequality between women and men, in order to attract available talent.
RODICUT INDUSTRY S.A.U. Equality Plan contributes to achieving the SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT GOALS of the United Nations No. 5, 8 and 10 AGENDA 2030).
5. GENDER EQUALITY 8. RESPECTABLE WORK AND ECONOMIC GROWTH 10. REDUCTION OF INEQUALITIES
The I Equality Plan of the company, RODICUT INDUSTRY, SAU, includes an organized set of measures and actions aimed to guarantee full equality of treatment and opportunities between men and women, and eliminate all forms of direct or indirect gender-based discrimination.
General goals of the I Equality Plan of the company are:
- Guarantee the principle of effective equal treatment and opportunities between men and women, through their integration in the quality management of human resources.
- Promote equal opportunities at all organizational levels.
- Promote the defense and effective implementation of the principle of equality between women and men, guaranteeing in the workplace the same opportunities for income and professional development at all levels.
- Ensure the health and well-being of the company’s workers.
- Raise awareness, inform and train workers on equal opportunities, family and domestic co-responsibility, and prevention of harassment.
- Prevent sexual harassment and gender-based harassment.