Standard anvil covers
Jig-saw-joint (knuckle) locking system for easy mounting and rotation (no bolts) in a time of 15 minutes, for frequent rotation. Flexible fibre net which avoids deformation and makes mounting easier than metal. Excelent polyurethane: longest life and hihg cut resistance.
Wide range of references for most of the rotary machines and unit slotter in the market. Range hardness 88 and 91 shores. Availability of DoubleWidth for the most popular references: better fitting on the anvil cylinder, less joints between pieces, less anvils to install and rotate and savings in the cost of set.
DOUBLEWIDE ANVIL COVERS
All advantages of RODICUT ANVIL COVERS with fiberglass flexible support and jig-saw (puzzle) closing now in DOUBLEWIDE covers.
- Better fitting on anvil cylinder because bigger surface of polyurethane in one only piece.
- Less joints between anvil covers avoiding reducing coincidence of circular knives of the cutting die.
- Advantages for installation: less pieces to install and rotate.
- Less quantity of pieces to control in inventories.
- Less cost of set comparing with the single width (savings approx 10% or more)
- Lighter than metal anvils.
Availability in green quality 88 sh and also orange 91sh.
Possible the new doubleteeth puzzle for easier mounting.
Possible to make customized widths.
Now available for more machines (see list).
View video rotation anvils here.